I melted the margarine in the microwave, then let it cool.
I sifted the flour and put it in a bowl.
I put the milk in a cup, added the yeast and sugar and mixed well, well.
I then added the yolks, melted and cooled margarine over the milk and mixed.
I added this mixture over the flour and kneaded until I obtained an elastic, non-sticky dough.
Cover the bowl with a clean towel, and let it grow until it doubles in volume.
After it grew, I turned the dough over on the floured table and kneaded a little until the air came out of the dough.
With a large glass I cut donuts, then with a smaller one I cut the middle.
The donuts thus obtained were left to rise for about 20 minutes, and in the meantime I prepared the topping.
I washed the cherries and removed the seeds.
I put them in a small saucepan, added sugar and water and let them simmer until the sauce has thickened.
After the donuts have risen, fry them on both sides in hot oil.
We serve donuts with sour cream and cherry topping!
Enjoy your meal!
Because we still had some cherries frozen in the freezer, I thought that a tart would be suitable to cheer us up, considering the weather outside. So I chose a tart recipe that has a strong aromatic, fragrant, light & # 8222faramicios & # 8221 dough and with a sour topping, thanks to the cherries.
Depending on how sweet you like it, you can also decrease the amount of sugar added in toppping or simply powder it with sugar, if you want it sweeter.
Cheesecake with cherries and Streusel topping - a real culinary masterpiece!
The cheesecake with cherries, Streusel topping and crumbly top is a simple, fine and delicious dessert. It is prepared quickly and consists of the ideal amounts of ingredients. Therefore, it has a perfect, balanced taste.
Cherries can be replaced with other berries or fruit puree.
INGREDIENTS (for a tray with a diameter of 22 cm):
For the dough:
-½ teaspoon of baking powder
-½ tablespoon of fermented cream
For the cherry filling:
-170 g cherries + 50 g sugar (or 220 g cherries with sugar)
-15 g of starch + 30 ml of water
For the cheese filling:
-600 g of sweet cow's cheese 9%
For the Streusel topping:
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
2.Prepare the dough: mix the sifted flour and baking powder in a deep bowl.
3.Add the cold butter, cut into pieces. Mix and knead everything quickly with your hands until you get a sandy dough.
4.Add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix very well.
5. Add the egg yolks and fermented cream (you can replace it with natural yogurt). Initially mix with a spoon, and then knead with your hands a soft, homogeneous and non-sticky dough.
If the dough does not accumulate in the form of a ball, add a little more cream or water. If it is sticky, add a little more flour.
6. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 1-2 hours (you can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days).
7.Prepare the cherry filling: let the cherries thaw and transfer them with their juice to a saucepan. If they have not been sweetened before freezing, mix them with about 50 g of caster sugar.
You can also use canned cherries in their own juice, but in this case it would be better to dilute the juice with a little water, so that it is not too sweet.
8. Add the butter. Heat the cherries until the butter and sugar melt.
9.Mix the starch with water until smooth. Add the solution obtained in the saucepan with the cherries and, stirring constantly, boil the filling until thickened.
10. Transfer it to a clean bowl and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
11.Prepare the Streusel topping: put the flour, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and cold butter, cut into cubes, in a bowl. Mix with your hands until you get a fairly fine sandy dough. If the dough is coarse, add a little more flour to it.
12. Take the dough out of the fridge and sprinkle it with flour. Lay it in a round worktop, the diameter of which should be 2-3 cm larger than the diameter of the tray.
13.Transfer the worktop into the tray lined with baking paper. Also shape the walls of the future tart with a height of 3.5-4 cm. Refrigerate the tray.
14.Prepare the cheese filling: beat the egg whites with the mixer until they become frothy. Then gradually add the sugar and continue to mix them until the persistent peaks appear.
15.Put the sweet cottage cheese in a deep bowl and mix a little. If it is granular, pass it through a small strainer or pass it through a blender.
16. Gradually incorporate the egg white foam into the cheese. Strive to mix carefully. You will get a fluffy composition.
17. At the end add the starch and mix again.
18.Assemble the cheesecake: evenly spread the cherry filling in the tray top.
19. Spread the cheese filling evenly on the surface of the cherry filling, pressing it well, so that no gaps remain in it.
20. Sprinkle the Streusel topping on the surface of the tart. If you do not use it at all, you can keep it in the freezer and use it later, when you prepare another cheesecake, biscuits or buns.
21. Bake the cheesecake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Its top turns brown and the Streusel topping remains white.
22. Allow it to cool in the pan. Then take it out of it and remove the baking paper from its surface.
23. Portion the cheesecake and serve.
The weight of the cheesecake obtained is 1.5 kg. It is very fragrant. The combination of cheese and cherries is always successful. Other delicious variations are cheesecakes with blackcurrants, strawberries or other berries. We recommend that you prepare this wonderful dessert!
Panna cotta with cherries
1. If you work with frozen fruits, take them out of the freezer in time and drain them of excess water. Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of cold water and set aside.
2. Put the milk in a saucepan with the cream and sugar, stirring until the latter melts. Before it starts to boil, take the pan off the heat and add the vanilla essence.
3. After 10 minutes, put the gelatin in the milk and mix until it dissolves. Place the milk mixture in a container that facilitates pouring (eg kettle) and pour the liquid into serving glasses.
4. Allow the composition to cool for 5-10 minutes and refrigerate the milk cream carefully for at least 4 hours.
5. When the 4 hours have passed, put the cherries in a saucepan with sugar and water and leave them on the fire until they boil. Let the composition cool for 10 minutes, then put it in glasses, dividing it evenly.
Ingredient Pizza the pan
For the countertop
- 300 grams of cold water
- 480 grams of flour 00
- 30 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 12 grams of salt
- 2 grams of fresh yeast
For the tomato sauce
- 300 gr. tomato concassé - that is, tomato pulp cleaned of skin and seeds
- 3 - 4 cloves of garlic
- basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 gr. mozzarella
- 8 & # 8211 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers (optional)
- dried oregano
Preparation Pizza in the pan
Since we already have two posts that explain in detail how to make a pizza dough, I will not insist here on this topic. I will just remind you that you can prepare a traditional dough, extremely good & # 8211 for the detailed recipe click here, its only disadvantage is that it takes quite a long time to be ready. For a faster recipe, try it this variant, you will get a good countertop, even if not as fine as the one in the previously recommended recipe but it has the advantage that it is prepared quickly. Apart from the time required for preparation, the difference between the two countertop recipes lies in the amount of yeast used. For the long-lasting version, only 3.3 grams of fresh yeast / 500 gr. flour, and for the second variant 25 grams of fresh yeast / 500 gr. flour.
Pizza sauce preparation
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely.
- Put the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic in the cold oil, which will gradually heat up. After it starts to sizzle, fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes, over medium heat, without browning it.
- Add the finely chopped tomato pulp and fresh basil leaves to taste. I put a handful of basil leaves (about 7-8), broken into pieces
- Cook for about 10 minutes to reduce and thicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Optionally, if the tomatoes were sour, you can correct the acidity with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Assemble the pizza in the pan
- Divide the dough into 5 equal parts, each corresponding to a slice of pizza with a diameter of 20 cm.
- Grease the pan with a thin film of butter or olive oil, put 130 gr. dough in the pan and spread over its entire surface, by hand, pushing the dough to the edges of the tray.
- Put the pan with the dough spread on medium heat, put the lid on and leave for about 4 & # 8211 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place on a large grater or slice the mozzarella cheese, which you can sprinkle on top (if it is grated) or simply arrange the slices (not very thick). Then slice the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Peppers (if used) are cleaned of seeds and stalks and cut into thin strips. You can add other ingredients that you like or that you have at hand, for example slices of good salami, ham, maybe mushrooms, etc.
- Turn the pizza top to the other side and then grease with the tomato sauce.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
- Add sliced tomatoes and peppers.
- Cover with a lid, turn down the heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
- You will have to be careful to choose a suitable lid for the pan, I had a slightly smaller one than it should have been and the melted cheese got caught in a small portion, it is not a tragedy but it can be easily avoided by using a lid of the right size .
- Serve hot as soon as it has been removed from the heat.
A delicious dessert: vision tart with vanilla cream served with meringue
We can already say summer has come, can't we? June began in full force, school is almost over and temperatures continue to rise and rise, so the dishes must be adapted to the season. Seasonal fruits, light but tasty and refreshing creams are the best combination in the ideal desserts of this season, so today I thought of inspiring them with a delicious dessert, easy to make and that every member will surely love. of the family. You can even prepare it with the children, who will be on vacation soon.
The star ingredients of this recipe are cherries, either fresh or from compote. This time I chose compote. And when it's season and when it's not, I use cherries a lot in the kitchen & fresh or in compote. Cherries have a pleasant, sour taste, contain many vitamins and antioxidants. I like to prepare in the morning a cherry milkshake with milk or yogurt, bananas, ginger and ice cubes to drink before the meal, and for breakfast I recommend you try goat's milk with cherry behavior and some cereals . At the restaurant, I use cherries in foie gras sauces, sotés, duck or game. The sauces are more sour and match meat with a heavier texture: pigeon, quail, deer, etc. But today I will not tell you about the main dishes, but about a delicious tart with fresh cherries.
Although they are not as famous as the cherries, cherries are very popular in desserts, precisely because of the contrast between the sweet and fine cream and their sour taste. Originally from the Caspian Sea area (areas of Iran and Eastern Europe), cherries have been used since ancient times and introduced to the British and Western Europeans by the Greeks in the 1st century BC and have been used by Europeans ever since. As a curiosity, did you know that Hungarians use them in chicken soups? It's an interesting homemade soup recipe that uses whole cherries in compote to give it a slightly sour taste.
Cherry tart with vanilla cream, served with meringue: the crunchy top of the tart embraces a creamy wave of soft, firm and cool vanilla cream, covered with sour cherries.
Preparation time: 2 hours, Servings: 6, Difficulty: average
- 250 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 125g butter with over 80% fat
- 50g old powder
- a few sulfur flakes
- 500ml of milk
- 125g old cough
- 50g of flour
- 5 egg yolks
- 250ml liquid cream
- 1 vanilla bean (or vanilla essence)
Method of preparation:
Prepare the dough by mixing flour, sugar, butter with the mixer (or robot). Separately, beat 2 eggs well with the saffron, without frothing, to help the color come out of the saffron. Leave it for 10 minutes then add this mixture to the dough and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
For the vanilla cream, boil 400ml of milk, sugar and 250ml of liquid cream, then add the vanilla. Leave to boil. Separately, in 100ml of milk mix the yolks and flour, so as not to make lumps (if they are made, strain them with a fine sieve). With a polish, take this mixture and integrate it into the one on the fire, with a whisk, continuously, until it binds and sprinkles, boiling. Remove from the heat and set aside.
For the meringue, put the sugar and water on low heat, at 123 degrees Celsius, with a little saffron. Beat the egg whites with the mixer, at high speed, until they swell. Pour the water with sugar over the egg whites, like a thin thread and mix for 2-3 minutes until it hardens and then set aside.
Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Spread the dough on the counter sprinkled with a little flour. Take a round tefal tray, about 26 cm. Cut the dough so that it is 1.5 cm larger than the diameter of the tray, place the dough on the tray and, with your fingers, mold it on its wall.
Put the dough in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. When it is cold, take the vanilla cream with the pos and fill the tart, leaving half a cm up, then put it in the cold.
Take the cherry compote & # 8211 strain the cherries and keep the juice. Place the fruit carefully over the vanilla cream, filling the whole tart, then leave in the fridge. Meanwhile, boil the juice from the cherry compote together with the jelly from the sachet. Leave to cool and, while the jelly obtained is hot, with a brush, dab it on the cherries. At the end, the cake is left to cool.
This fine tart is served with a portion of meringue with an opulent taste.
Presentation on the plate:
Present the whole tart at the table, and then cut it into slices for each customer. Serve with meringue in a separate bowl.
Quick cake with mascarpone and cherries - a delicacy that leaves your mouth watering
In a bowl, beat 250g of sour cream with 150g of sugar, add 250g of mascarpone and mix. Simple, fast, a cake full of color and flavor, prepared without baking & # 8211 Lime flower. And I combined some of the ingredients that I really like, namely chocolate, cherries and mascarpone. Of course, the cake that came out could only be. The roll with mascarpone, chocolate and cherries I made at the last minute for the Christmas table.
I want to make a quick cake with such a countertop and I want to know if to make it. This cake with mascarpone and fruit was the star on my husband's birthday. After the fruit cake is ready, garnish with cocoa and fruit according to everyone's imagination.
Minced meat roll with vegetables and cheese
Imperial pancake cake made of egg whites & # 8211 Magnas Palacsinta. Waffles, Pancakes, Sweets, Desserts. Lemon Meringue Pie Cannoli Dessert Recipes, Goodies, Italian Sweets. Donuts fluffy Berliners & # 8211 German recipe by Berliner Krapfen or Berliner. Coconut meringue layer cake Recipes Cakes, Dessert Recipes, Muffins, Muffins, Goodies. Cookies with meringue and Nutella recipe urban flavors. Savori Urbane saved in Cakes, Cookies, Cakes. Mounds of pillow soft meringue is whipped to perfection, enhanced with your favorite Jell-O flavor, and. Rocsy in the kitchen: Plum, cherry and crumble tart Meringue Pie. Stuffed with lemon curd and topped with meringue, some donuts go way beyond.
A fluffy swirl of meringue frosting paired with tart lemon curd makes these. Cappuccino cake with mascarpone cream and coffee liqueur. Recipe with video instructions: The classic fave gets prettified with a flower meringue topping.
The Moo Kitchen & # 8211 ➡️ RAINBOW MERINGUE COOKIES.
A sour delight, with cherry topping, which you can prepare not only at the beginning of summer, when the cherries are in bloom, but even in winter, using sour cherries. Culinary recipe from the Cakes category. I like cherries just as much, especially since I grew up with a cherry in the yard and cherry jam in the pantry. The combination of chocolate and cherries. Rating: 4.4 & # 8211 15 votes & # 8211 45 min.
Crush the biscuits as small as possible, by hand or with a robot.
Papanasi with sour cream and cherry jam
I also made papanasi for the first time. Delicious, fluffy and suitable for many combinations: honey with walnut, whipped cream with chocolate, with jam. I chose the combination of sour cream and cherry topping.
A delight I made you crave? :))))
- 300 gr weaker cow's cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 lg raw sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 25 gr fresh yeast
- a cup of warm sweet milk
- approx. 300 gr flour (if you need more you can supplement the quantity)
- sour cream 30%
- a few tablespoons of sweet milk
- frozen cherries (or fresh, in season)
- 3 lg sugar
- 1 canita apa
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
I put the yeast in the warm milk and added a teaspoon of raw sugar. I left about 5 minutes to activate.
In a bowl, I put the cottage cheese, raw sugar and eggs. I mixed the whole composition with a tel.
I added a little flour and yeast.
I mixed again and added enough flour to get a fairly thick dough. I sprinkled a little flour over the dough and let it grow for approx. 40 min.
I thawed the cherries a little and put them in a pan, I added a little sugar and a few tablespoons of water. I let it boil while it bound a sauce.
I kneaded the raised dough with a little flour, I spread a sheet about 1 cm thick, and I cut large circles of papanasi which I cut in turn with a small diameter glass. We thus obtained 14 large circles and 14 buttons. As long as I cut them, they swelled a little more.
I fried the papanasis in hot oil and took them out on a paper napkin to absorb the excess oil.
I let it cool. I unwrapped the cream with a little milk (a few tablespoons) and added a little vanilla sugar in it.
Over each papanas, I put a small donut, I put two tablespoons of sour cream and I poured over the papanas two tablespoons of cherry topping.