Beat the eggs vigorously with sugar, oil, milk, vanilla sugar until smooth and a thick cream is obtained. Then add the flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa powder, stirring gently until all ingredients are incorporated. The obtained composition is poured into a tray lined with preparation sheet, then the grapes are placed according to everyone's wishes.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven at approx. 200 degrees for the first 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and leave for approx. Bake for 45 minutes. After the cake has passed the toothpick test, remove it and leave it to cool. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze according to the instructions on the package, ie the gelatin powder dissolves in approx. 200 ml of cold water, together with 2-3 tablespoons of caster sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat, approx. 5 minutes, when it boils, set aside, add the cocoa powder, then put it back on the fire for approx. 2 minutes, then leave to cool for approx. 5 minutes. Pour the lukewarm icing over the cold cake.
Leave the cake to cool overnight, portion the next day.
Good luck and good luck!
Aromatic and colorful French cake
Aromatic and colorful French cake it is really special, with such a combination of layers that are more and more delicious.
The recipe for French cake it is neither complicated nor difficult to prepare. It has two tops of fragrant cocoa dough, a meringue top with coconut and a lemon cream, fragrant and beautifully colored.
Decorate with cocoa, or grated chocolate, or even coconut.
Whisk the egg whites with salt, then add the sugar and water.
Incorporate the yolks and sifted flour together with the starch, cocoa and baking powder.
Pour the obtained composition into the tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
We prepare "Syrup for the grape cake"
Put the water on the fire with the sugar until it dissolves.
Remove from the heat and add the rum essence.
We prepare "Filling with grape cake"
Whip the cream together with the vanilla sugar.
The egg whites are separated from the yolks and frothed with sugar on a water bath.
The gelatine is soaked according to the instructions on the package, then dissolved in a water bath.
Pour over the cream, in a thin thread, stirring from the bottom up.
Gradually add the egg yolks and egg white foam, stirring from the bottom up.
we continue with the basic recipe.
The worktop is cut in half horizontally.
Syrup both sides with lukewarm syrup.
Put 1/4 of the filling, spreading evenly over the entire surface.
Then put the grapes and again a layer of filling, and grapes and again filling.
Place the second sheet of syrupy top on top and cover with the remaining filling.
Sprinkle with cocoa and garnish with chocolate-drawn grapes.
The best fasting cake: Blackberry with nuts and coffee
One of the most popular fasting cakes is blackberry. Although most fasting cakes prepared in the oven do not shine, this cake is a big exception. Most of the time, Christians do it on fasting days, when they do not eat eggs and milk.
The reaction between vinegar and baking soda gives the cake its height. For best results, add the latter in the composition. A tablespoon of instant coffee is a plus that makes the cake absolutely delicious. Also, if you want this cake to have some protein, you can use 1/2 cup of oatmeal (grind 1/2 cup of very fine oatmeal) for half a cup of wheat flour and toss a few nuts.
- 420 g of flour
- 300 g of sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 ml of water
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- Coffee to taste
- 1 vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. In a large bowl add dry ingredients, stirring to combine. Then add moist ingredients in the order of appearance, continuing to mix.
Pour the whole composition into a tray and bake for about 30-35 minutes. The toothpick can be tested, and when it is ready, sprinkle with powdered sugar or fasting chocolate to decorate.
Cake with grapes and poppy cream
Learn how to make a fragrant autumn cake with delicious poppy cream and fresh grape grapes.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a pan with oil.
In a large bowl, mix the sugar with the lemon peel, then add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix until smooth.
Mix the milk with the vinegar and lemon juice and set aside.
Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt separately.
Slowly mix all the dry and wet ingredients, then gradually add the butter and poppy seeds.
Pour into cake tin and bake for 45-55 minutes. Leave to cool completely, then beat the liquid cream with the mixer. Cut square pieces of cake and sprinkle with whipped cream on each piece. Put a grape on top and they are ready to serve for tea or coffee.
Cake with ness
The yolks are mixed with 150 g of sugar for 30 minutes.
Then add 4 tablespoons of cold water, every 5 minutes, and baking powder quenched with lemon juice.
Separately, beat the egg whites with 4 tablespoons of cold water until they become foam, then add the remaining sugar and continue mixing.
In the egg white foam add the sifted flour, ground walnuts and cocoa.
Gently mix the two compositions.
The composition is placed in a tray lined with baking paper.
Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, checking with a toothpick if the top is baked.
We prepare "Cream with ness cake"
Boil the milk with the flour, sugar and egg.
When it has cooled, gradually add the soft butter and the butter.
The whole resulting mixture mixes very well.
In the cream add 100 g of praline, ground nuts. Homogenize.
we continue with the basic recipe.
The worktop is cut in half. Put half the amount of cream on the first counter.
The second countertop is placed on top. Put the rest of the cream on the counter.
Cake with olive oil and grapes
When your craving for sweets strikes you, it's as if nothing stands in your way. This time we come up with a delicious proposal, ideal for wedding or anniversary cakes. This is an olive oil cake, a recipe inspired by the book Pastry Love by Joanne Chang. Seasoned with fresh grapes and infusion of lemon juice, this cake is light, airy and with a mixture of flavor.
Moreover, as we well know, olive oil is associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and heart attack. In addition, the flour in this recipe is replaced with almond flour, which contains 6 grams of protein.
Cake with olive and grape oil: ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 184 grams of Greek yogurt
- 160 grams of olive oil
- 170 grams of sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 large yolks at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 200 grams of flour
- 96 grams of almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 100 grams of pitted grapes
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Method of preparation
Allow the oven to preheat to 160 degrees Celsius. In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt, oil, sugar, eggs, egg yolks, lemon juice and almond extract. In a large bowl, mix the flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt. Add the yogurt mixture over the flour mixture, mix them and set aside. Prepare the cake pan, add the dough, and on top add the half-cut grapes. Let the cake cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes or 1 hour and 20 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool, then add the powdered sugar on top.
Fanta cake ingredients
- 7 eggs
- 150 gr. sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 120 gr. flour
- 30 gr. cocoa
- a pinch of salt
Fanta cake cream
- 500 gr. cow's cheese, well drained of water
- 100 gr. mascarpone
- 200 gr. butter
- 150 gr. powdered sugar (preferably vanilla)
- orange essence (vanilla leaves, lemon leaves go just as well)
Prepare the Fanta cake top
- Turn on the oven and preheat to 180 ° C.
- Line a tray with butter and flour or baking paper. I used a tray the size of 32 x 22 cm.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa and sieve together through a sieve.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two bowls.
- The egg whites are mixed with salt powder until they become a stiff foam.
- The yolks are mixed with sugar and vanilla sugar until they acquire a frothy texture and a light yellow color.
- Add the egg yolks mixed with the sugar over the beaten egg whites. Stir gently with a spatula.
- Add the flour mixed with the cocoa and incorporate it easily with a spatula, by folding movements.
- Pour the composition into the already prepared tray and level.
- Place the top in the oven for 30 minutes. For the first 20 minutes, do not open the oven door at all.
- After 30 minutes, check that the countertop is ready with the well-known toothpick test. It gets stuck in the counter. If it comes out clean, the top is ready, if it has traces of composition still liquid, leave the top of the oven for another 5 & # 8211 10 minutes.
- After the top is baked, leave it to sit for 3 minutes, peel it with the edge knife, place a tray of appropriate size on top of the tray in which it was baked and turn it over in a single motion.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, cover with a clean towel.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
How to prepare cream for the Fanta cake
- Mix the butter, which must be soft, at room temperature with the powdered sugar.
- Add the cottage cheese and mascarpone. Mix until smooth.
- The essence is added. You can use vanilla extract, but this time I preferred the orange essence to enhance the fruity aroma of the orange jelly with which I finished the cake.
- Place the cooled countertop back in the tray. If you want, the top can be straightened with a knife, it helps to obtain perfectly parallel layers in the cake.
- Spread the cream cheese over the counter.
- It is leveled carefully, this being an important detail when it comes to forming the perfect layers of the cake.
- Thus prepared, the cake is refrigerated until the orange icing or jelly is prepared.
Preparation of orange glaze / jelly
- For the icing or jelly specific to the Fanta cake, I used freshly squeezed orange juice at home.
- Mix the sugar with the starch.
- Gradually add the orange juice to avoid lumps and mix to blend.
- Put the pan on low heat and stir continuously until it thickens. Be careful not to overheat, the glaze can burn!
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat, spread a plastic wrap on top to avoid the formation of a lump and leave to cool.
- When the jelly is barely warm, take the Fanta cake out of the fridge. Carefully spread the jelly over the cream cheese.
- Level it carefully.
- Keep the Fanta cake cold for at least 6 hours, I kept it overnight. To seal the cake and keep it from getting smelly from other dishes in the fridge, I covered the tray with cling film.
Serving the cake
The next day I sliced the cake. You need to handle it carefully because the cream and glaze are fragile but with a taste that is worth the effort. To obtain perfect pieces, soak the knife in warm water before each cut. Use a cake spatula to remove the slices of the intact Fanta cake from the tray and place them on the serving platter.
What you need to know about cocoa
- The structure of the cocoa bean has been researched in the world and there has been much discussion in the world about the benefits of the bean, which contains phenylethylamine, anandamide, but tryptophan. 537i many other valuable substances.
- They are substances that induce a state of well-being in the brain, which translates into a good mood, relaxation and a feeling of pleasure, in addition, they have the role of reducing blood pressure. Cocoa fruit is an important source of magnesium, a key mineral for the heart and circulation, which helps us to be more energetic.
- So it's no wonder I found out that dark chocolate with over 90% cocoa is one of the healthiest foods.
- A joint study by German universities D & uumlsseldorf and Witten / Herdecke concluded that the structure and function of the skin are better when consuming regular cocoa flavanols. In addition, cocoa leaves are a natural factor in UV protection.
- Cocoa powder is an artisan of beauty, and this effect even appears for external use. The cocoa butter obtained by pressing the grains melts on the skin and is absorbed by it. In addition, the butter contains oleic acids, which give the skin protection, forming a thin film on its surface, which is why it is used in the composition of lipsticks and lipsticks. . Of course, cocoa beans are widely used in the composition of face products.
(Re & # 539et & # 259 sent & # 259 by Rodica Doina Cr & # 259ciun, Gala & # 539i / Photo: Practical in the kitchen, Mihai Nicolae)
Black woman with cheese and grapes
I did this blackmail to shoot two rabbits at once: because we were going to go on a mini-vacation, I had to solve the leftovers from the fridge but also to do something good to pack for the trip.
I was very pleased with the result. I got one black with cheese with fluffy top, flavored with a little rum. The cream cheese is also very tasty and fragrant with lemon peel, and the grapes you meet through the slices of blackberry make all the delight of this cake.
I also used black and white grapes, for a more beautiful look, but you can use only one variety, or you can use other seasonal fruits: plums, peaches, apples, pears.
Also with seasonal fruits, I recommend you to try the recipe for rustic pie (galette) with peaches and grapes. Is wonderful!
In autumn, I also usually make a fluffy blackberry with pumpkin cream. It's a very tasty seasonal dessert. Find the recipe by clicking on the photo below.
Returning to our recipe, I think this blackberry with cheese and grapes will be preferred by the whole family. It is fluffy, slightly moist, suitable for sweet and fragrant. The children will love it and I think they will be very happy to receive a piece of cake for dessert or in the school package.
It's a spicy cake, with handy ingredients very suitable for a weekend day when the whole family gathers at the table.
It's also a very good dessert. The combination of colors in autumn shades makes it very appetizing. It will be a delight for any occasion, especially since it fits just as well with a coffee, but also with a cup of hot tea.