for a perfect morning :)
- 5 eggs
- a few slices of tomato
- a few slices of cucumber
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 lid milk core
- a little grated cheese
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Omelette with bacon and milk core:
I "pulled" the bacon slices in the pan for a few minutes. I beat the eggs well, added the grated cheese and mixed. In a pan I put very little oil and I overturned the composition of eggs and cheese. After it was fried on one side, I turned it on the other side and when I thought it was almost ready, I "dressed" it with a few slices of tomatoes, cucumbers, sliced milk core, bacon and pepper. I left it for a few more minutes, after which I served it!
Hamburger with omelette, truffles and bacon
You will need hamburger buns, large fluffy, with sesame and not too sweet, for a sensual combination between eggs and bread that are soft and crispy bacon), butter, eggs, bacon, truffle pasta, salt, pepper.
Fry the bacon in a pan. If you want it to come out straight, put a smaller pan on top. If you do more - in the oven, between two overlapping trays.
Bread: cut the slices of good bread core into a kitchen form or cut the buns and grease the inside with butter. Fry in a pan until golden.
Scrambled eggs: there are many ways to get very good fried eggs. Only with oil, only with butter, on low heat, on high heat, etc. All are good and perfect are the ones you like. I used the softest option: put water to boil in a small pot and put a non-stick pan on top, with a round bottom (not straight, as it risks slipping). Throw a tablespoon of butter in it, beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper and pour them into the pan when you see that the butter has melted. Stir constantly with a silicone spatula, until you get some wet and velvety scallops. Don't dry them! They should be slightly moist and gelatinous.
Spread the cream with truffles on the bread, add scrambled eggs and decorate with a slice of bacon, possibly a few lettuce leaves.
12 November of 2019
Turkish desserts & # 8211 are the ultimate form of sweets. They are perfect, fragrant, beautiful and irresistible. if you want to try to make them at home, the top !, is much simpler than you think, and below you will find the recipes and directions.
Ingredients: 500 g cataif dough, 500 g sweet cottage cheese, 125 ml milk, 225 g butter, 600 g sugar, juice of half a lemon, 340 ml water, ground pistachios
Method of preparation:
- Melt the butter and place half of the dough in a pan. Unwrap the dough with your hands and pour half of the melted butter over it.
- For the cream, mix the cottage cheese with the milk. Pour the cream over the dough. Place the rest of the dough on top and sprinkle with butter. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the dough turns golden.
- In a saucepan, mix the syrup ingredients (sugar, lemon juice, water) and simmer for 7 minutes. Kunefe is syruped, garnished with pistachios and served at room temperature.
Ingredients: 300 g noodles as thin as possible, 200 g walnut kernels, 100 g unsalted and unroasted pistachios, 60 g sugar, 175 g butter, 250 g honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Method of preparation:
- Separate the noodles, sprinkle with 100 g of melted butter and mix.
- The walnuts and pistachios are mixed with the sugar and the rest of the unmelted butter. In a baking dish put a layer of noodles with butter, then the mixture of dried fruit and the second layer of noodles. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a honey syrup, 3 tablespoons of water and cinnamon. After the cataif has browned, soak it and leave it for 3 hours. Serve at room temperature.
Ingredients: 500 ml water, 2 tablespoons butter, 3 eggs, 350 g flour, 1 tablespoon starch, 3 tablespoons semolina, oil, 500 g sugar, 500 ml water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Omelettes with omelet
Blini are a kind of small, fluffy Russian pancakes. They can be eaten as a side dish or on their own, loaded with various goodies. Here's how to make an omelet breakfast:
- For pancakes, in a saucepan heat a little milk and cream without boiling and in this mixture dissolve the yeast. Stir and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour and yolks and gradually add the milk and yeast. Mix well, cover with a damp napkin and let the dough sit for an hour. After the time expires, add the beaten egg whites and salt.
- Bake the pancakes in an anti-drizzle pan and, after the pan has warmed up, place it with the polish or a little spoonful of dough that stretches in a circle no larger than 10 cm. Bake for a minute on one side, then on the other. After baking, keep everything in a warm place.
- For the garnish, beat eggs and bake an omelet with a tablespoon of oil that is distributed on the pancakes. Sausages are cut into 5 cm pieces that are cut at the ends and fried with a tablespoon of oil.
Bring the pancakes to the table with the omelet and a sausage.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Rice pudding cake
A very special cake, with the help of which you will surely amaze your guests! Learn how to make rice milk cake too!
1. For rice milk, put any kind of rice with water to swell, in a cool place. Leave for 4 hours, discard the soaking water and boil with the water mentioned in the ingredients. Let it boil for 10 minutes and then let it rest for 15 minutes. Mix, filter and use.
2. For the dough, the same cup is used as a measure, which is used first for the dry ingredients and then for the milk.
3. Put in a bowl the flour, coconut flakes, sugar, baking powder and mix. Then add the rice milk.
4. Grease the baking tray with oil and pour in the flour mixture. With a well-sharpened knife, draw the portions and put whole walnut lambs in the middle of each one. Bake for 40 minutes and then allow to cool completely in the pan.
Norwegian potatoes au gratin with bacon and sour cream
Norwegian potatoes au gratin with bacon and sour cream. A simple recipe for baked potatoes with slices of smoked ham (kaiser, bacon) and a great sour cream sauce. The recipe is extremely quick: cut the potatoes, cut the ham and shape into the oven. You will see!
Why do you call them Norwegian potatoes? Maybe this recipe also appears in the Norwegian culinary repertoire & # 8230, although I have the impression that the thing is about the same as the "French potatoes". That is, the name is not related to the country of origin. The recipe for French potatoes you can find it here.
My grandmother from Sibiu found the recipe in a German magazine from the & # 821770 years and there they were called like this: & # 8222Norwegische Kartoffeln & # 8221. I think I still have somewhere the piece of paper cut from that magazine. What is certain is that these au gratin potatoes are very tasty and filling and are very easy to prepare. It is a winter recipe because it contains many calories. It also resembles the dauphinoise potato recipe.
You can also make a version without ham & # 8211 like this as I did here.
If we have to boil eggs and potatoes for French potatoes, in the case of Norwegian potatoes we use raw potatoes directly. They will boil directly in the sauce composed of milk and cream and will absorb it. A madness! If I think about it, Nordics cook a lot of milk dishes & # 8211 like fish & # 8211 here milk trout recipe. The fish cooked this way has a phenomenal taste!
My heat resistant vessel has the dimensions of 30 x 23 x 6 cm. You can use Jena glassware. Yes, Jena (not & # 8222yena & # 8221) is pronounced & # 8222iena & # 8221 and is the name of the German city where these vessels come from. From the ingredients below results 6-8 servings. The advantage is that these Norwegian potatoes can be easily reheated in the microwave.
Milanese omelette with spaghetti
Milanese omelet with spaghetti, prepared with fresh mushrooms, pressed ham and cheese
Pizza omelette with salami or ham and cheese or telemea, with pitted olives
Corn omelette prepared with smoked cheese and green onions
The monkey's omelet
Omelette recipe prepared in the oven tray prepared with milk and butter, greased with jam to serve
Easter in 35 minutes: Spaghetti Carbonara with bacon
Carbonara pasta is on the first place in the top of many people's preferences, so if you want to learn how to cook pasta, you will definitely not fail with this recipe.
Another advantage of the recipe: it is prepared very quickly so it can be the ideal solution when you are in a time crisis.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
& bull 450 g fresh spaghetti Fratelli Pignatti
& bull 230g fresh white, chopped mushrooms
& bull 50g Grana Padano Agriform, rasa
& bull 50g d cheese with blue mold St. Clemens
& bull 1 onion, chopped
& bull 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
& bull 1 cup whipped milk
& bull 230 g bacon, cut into small pieces
& bull 1, 1/2 cup beaten egg
& bull salt and pepper to taste
How to make carbonara spaghetti with bacon:
& bull Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente. Then drain them and set them aside.
& bull Meanwhile, in a saucepan, fry the bacon until browned. Add the mushrooms, garlic and onion and let them harden. Add this mixture over the pasta.
& bull Combine the cheese, whipped milk and eggs in a bowl and pour the mixture over the pasta. Leave them in the oven for a while, then season with salt and pepper and serve.
About the products used:
Cheese with blue mold and 50% fat 100g
Danish cheese specialty with blue mold. It is creamy because it contains 50% fat, exclusively from cow's milk. Gorgonzola cheese is an alternative.
The product has only natural ingredients of animal origin.
Discover the benefits of eating fresh pasta:
& bull They contain fiber that satisfies the need for hunger and gives satiety for longer
Cut the ends of the wand, cut it in 2 halves and then lengthwise. Remove a part of the core, leaving about 0.5 cm on the shell.
Prepare an omelet in the hot pan with a drop of olive oil, quickly heat the finely chopped onion, add the beaten eggs with a pinch of salt, pepper, add the green dill and green peas.
Turn the omelette over on the unripe side, sprinkle with the grated cheese, then take it out on a plate and roll it tightly.
Cut the omelet roll in half and place in the middle of each piece of hollow baguette, lightly squeeze and wrap them in thin slices of raw bacon. Place them next to each other in a cake tin, cover them with aluminum foil and leave for 10 minutes in the hot oven, remove the foil and leave for another 5 minutes on the right heat. Slice after cooling a little. It is an appetizer full of flavor and color, easy to prepare.
When we do potato omelette, first we prepare eggs:, we beat them in a bowl with salt, pepper, dill (optional) and mineral water (to better dissolve eggs and make the omelette fluffier), then we deal with potatoes (because after being grated, they must be used immediately, because they turn black quickly).
Potatoes Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice beaten egg, stirring slowly with a goal up to mixing fill.
At the end we put it in the bowl bell pepper cut thin strips, grated cheese on the large grater.
a teflon pan, we oil heat it, then the egg composition, taking care that after 3-4 minutes let's turn the omelet to the other side.
Potato omelette will be served portioned in white plates, for each person, along with a lettuce or some Cherry tomatoes cut in half.