I found this recipe in a recipe book for the diet, it's very tasty! The important thing is not to boil the pasta too much!
- 300 gr pasta fusilli
- 1 red pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 sliced carrot
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 60 gr capere
- 60 gr of jalapeno peppers (sorry, but I really can't find the Romanian translation!) Are the hot Mexican ones
- 250 gr avocado sos //retete/sos-avocado-46344.html
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta salad with avocado sauce:
Heat the pepper and carrot a little in a pan like tefal with very little oil then set aside. We put the rest of the vegetables in a bowl. Boil the pasta in salted water, strain it and then put it over the vegetables. After the peppers and carrots have hardened a little, add them to the composition and mix everything, seasoning with salt and pepper, place on a plate and place the avocado sauce next to it.
You can also add zucchini to the mixed raw vegetables, or a little hardened together with the pepper.
The zucchini attaches well to the spiral machine and rotates on the lever,
until we get fine pasta.
They can be served raw or hardened for 4-5 minutes, with a little garlic.
-cut the cucumber into smaller pieces
-clean a well-baked avocado
-mix the avocado pieces well with the cucumber pieces, with a teaspoon of tahini, a pinch of salt, a few drops of argan oil and a little squeezed lemon.
-the sauce is added over the Zucchini pasta, together with a teaspoon of each type of spice - onion powder, peppers and tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of inactive yeast flakes.
* You can add a little more water.
Add sprouts of broccoli and mustard,
mixing the whole composition well in a larger bowl.
The form of balsamic vinegar for plating is obtained by crushing a greased lid
with creamy vinegar on a plate (preferably white), then carefully peeling it off.
Place the pasta on this plating and garnish with sprouts of peas and edible flowers.
You can find the video recipe here:
Pasta salad with avocado and strawberries
A fresh and easy to prepare lunch, perfect for sunny days.
TABLE FOR: 8
READY IN: 30 minutes
• 450g of farfalle pasta (bow-shaped)
• 200g of spinach leaves
• 450g of strawberries
• 2 avocados
• 3-4 fresh mint leaves
• 1 half tablespoon olive oil
• 1 half cup of balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoons of honey
How do you prepare?
1. Boil the pasta in salted water and cook according to the instructions on the package. In the meantime, you can prepare the other ingredients for the salad
2. Cut the strawberries in half and avocado into small cubes
3. To get the perfect sauce for this salad, heat the balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan for 20 minutes. When the sauce becomes thick and stays on the back of a spoon, you can take the bowl off the heat
4. In a larger bowl, add the spinach, pasta, strawberries, avocado and mint and mix the ingredients together, then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar sauce and olive oil on top. Mix everything again.
Pasta with avocado sauce
Pasta is also a very versatile ingredient when you want to prepare a quick and delicious meal. Whatever pasta you choose, you can prepare them in any combination, with or without meat, fish, various sauces, vegetarian or fasting recipes, suitable for all tastes.
The recipe we propose to you today is a very simple and effective one: pasta with creamy avocado and basil sauce, simple to make and delicious.
- 250 g spaghetti
- 2 well-baked avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a handful of basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
To start, boil the pasta in salted water and boil according to the instructions on the package.
To make the sauce, clean the two avocados and put them in a food processor, along with the basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are crushed and blended.
Pour the oil into a thin thread, like mayonnaise, and continue to mix on low speed until you have finished incorporating it. Add the lemon juice and add salt and pepper, if needed.
Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in halves or quarters, depending on how big they are.
Mix the drained pasta with the sauce and add the tomatoes on top. Optionally, you can grate Parmesan over.
You have to see it too.
Pasta salad with avocado sauce - Recipes
Here is a pasta sauce recipe that offers, in addition to the delicious taste, a significant amount of vitamins due to the ingredients and the way it is prepared.
It is suitable for both adults and children. It can be served for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients 4 servings:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 125-150 ml broth
- 1 tablespoon concentrated tomato paste
- 1 small onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3-4 strands of green parsley
- 1 handful of spinach
- salt, oregano, dried basil
- olive thigh oil
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoons parmesan (or yeast flakes) for serving
Put the chopped onion in a pan greased with a little olive oil, add salt and leave for a maximum of 1 minute to remove the water, then add the garlic, grated zucchini, oregano and basil, a little water, and let the zucchini boil a little. until it softens. Add the tomato juice, spinach, and leave two to three more boils.
Turn off the heat and add the chopped parsley and red pepper, tomato paste, a little garlic and basil powder, hemp seeds. Allow the sauce to cool a little, then grind with a blender.
Serve with pasta and parmesan or inactive yeast flakes.
'For an even healthier meal, use wholemeal pasta or chickpea / pea / lentil / bean pasta.
Avocado sauce with lemon and garlic (guacamole)
The first avocado I bought many years ago, not knowing how to eat, I threw away. Only then, when I found out it was the season.The first avocado I bought many years ago, not knowing how to eat, I threw away. Only then, when I found out that it had to be seasoned with lemon and the like, did a beginning of passion begin to take root between the two of us, which over time developed with each fruit consumed. Now whenever I have the opportunity I buy and prepare it in the same way.
I like it the most, just with salt and lemon, but, in order for the children to eat, I prepare it more in the form of sauces that they also eat with pleasure.
1 well baked avocado
2 tablespoons yogurt
1 squeezed lemon
4-5 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon dried mint
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
what are we doing:
First, cut the avocado in half and remove the core with a spoon. (Before throwing the shells in the trash, we can lubricate the inside and back of the hands with their inside. It is known that avocado is a powerful antioxidant and keeps our skin beautiful.)
Add the finely chopped garlic, salt and lemon juice and with a fork or hand blender pass the avocado core well. With the blender you get a finer sauce, with the fork there are still uncarved pieces of core.
After we finish the pastry, all we have to do is mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, olive oil and dried mint and mix well. Instead of dried mint we can use thyme or dried basil.
The sauce can be eaten as a starter, in various salads, pasta, as a dip in sauce for boiled vegetables or french fries or even next to steaks or fish.
How to prepare a tuna salad with Trofie pasta
If you have the feeling that you need a lot of time to cook a healthy and tasty dish, this recipe will surely change your mind. With the right ingredients, in just 30 minutes, you can get a delicious recipe for the whole family. Find out the steps you need to follow:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
& bull 2 (170g. each) crushed tuna boxes, without sauce
& bull 500g pasta TROPHY LOVES fresh
& bull 2 cucumbers, cut into slices
& bull 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
& bull 3/4 cup green olives, cut in half
& bull 6 finely chopped onions
& bull sos italian
& bull 50g Grana Padano AGRIFORM rasa
& bull salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare tuna salad with trophy pasta
- Boil Trofie Adora pasta in lightly salted water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Then drain them.
- Put the tuna in a bowl. Add boiled pasta, green onions, cucumbers, olives, cherry tomatoes and season the dish with salt and pepper to taste. Add the Italian sauce and sprinkle the Grana Padano AGRIFORM grated on top.
About the products used in the recipe:
Discover the benefits of eating fresh pasta:
& bull They contain fiber that satisfies the need for hunger and gives satiety for longer
300 g paste
2 cans of shredded tuna (280 g)
a bag of corn (450 g)
a red onion
the lawyer buc
3 hard boiled eggs
4 tablespoons sour cream
a raw yolk
a tablespoon of mustard
Hm, I think she's very full. :))))
Laura, it's not very good for the figure, but it's very tasty (we really liked it)!
We entered your blog and we really liked it - you have delicious YUM recipes. YUM.
We would be happy to have you in the Petitchef family
We would be delighted if you would like to add your blog to http://ro.petitchef.com so that our users and us can enjoy your recipes.
Petitchef is a French portal based on recipes. Several hundred blogs are already registered and benefit from exposure on Petitchef.
Avocado salad with tuna and vegetables
- favorite greens (I got spinach and valerian)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small red onion (but you can also use green or white onions)
- 2 boiled eggs
- half a lemon
- 1-2 cans of tuna (I had one with oil and one in natural juice)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oil (I put olives)
- seeds (I put sunflower seeds and sesame seeds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- We cut the greens if they are too big, then avocado as in the recipe above or as it is more convenient for you. Cut the tomatoes, onions and eggs, BUT leave a yolk for dressing. Add over the chopped ingredients, the tuna drained well of the juice and start with the sauce.
- Prepare the sauce with yogurt, mustard, crushed egg yolk and the juice of half a lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix the composition until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients and mix everything well. (This dressing is very special and goes well with other salads).
- We serve the salad to our loved ones, decorating with seeds, greens and a slice of lemon.
To follow the step-by-step preparation, watch the video above!
To discover other recipes recommended by EA.md publisher, Cristina Popov, enter #probaculinara in the search box and you will find an interesting list.
If you have suggestions or want to prepare a certain recipe (this would be an interesting challenge for us), please write us in the comments or send us a private message! Have a good appetite!
* Follow our Telegram channel
For more beauty and fashion news, follow our Viber channel - #EAmd Magazine Join #EAmd Magazine