Gaby, dear to her, made me so hungry with this appetizer cake, that I didn't stop to think and I executed it quickly. It is available to anyone, it is tasty, filling and you can make countless combinations with vegetables, olives or .... what you have around the house :)
Today I prepared the recipe from the source with small modifications. Thanks, Gaby!
- 3 eggs
- salt pepper
- 50 gr butter
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 gr cheese
- 50 gr parmesan
- 250 gr flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 100 gr boiled and sliced mushrooms
- 3 pieces green onions
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Appetizer check:
1. Beat eggs with salt (not much if the cheese is salty) and pepper.
2. Add the grated cheese to the grater with large holes, melted and cooled butter, flour, baking powder, milk, mushrooms and chopped green onions and mix.
3. Line a cake tin with baking paper and butter and pour the mixture. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the grater with small meshes on top. (Parmesan cheese is optional, I like the crust that forms and I put it every time I have the opportunity).
4. Bake in the preheated oven until nicely browned.
5. He felt cold.