- Dish type
- Gin cocktails
The dirtiest of dirty martinis.
9 people made this
- 4 measures premium gin
- 1/4 teaspoon olive juice (adjust to personal taste)
- 6 green olives stuffed with blue cheese
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- Gin and glasses must be kept chilled in freezer.
- Measure and pour gin into glasses.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon olive juice to each glass.
- Garnish each glass with 3 speared green olives stuffed with Blue Cheese.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(7)
Reviews in English (7)
This beverage is most sublime. I followed the recipe closely. I only use London Dry Gin Beefeaters which is the best I have found.-05 Feb 2018
by Lucky Noodles
Great Dirty Martini! Gotta get good blue cheese, big olives of good quality and well, we prefer vodka. Cheers!-27 Mar 2011