- Dish type
Packed full of fruit, this is quick and easy to make and the perfect healthy morning treat for the family.
London, England, UK
1 person made this
- 4 slices Warburtons Soft White Farmhouse, crusts removed
- 2 tbsp Apricot Jam
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 25g Butter
- 1tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Large banana
- 100g Frozen raspberries, thawed
- Drizzle Low sugar honey or golden syrup
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:15min
- Spread two slices of Warburtons Soft White Farmhouse with apricot jam, then sandwich them together with the remaining slices.
- Cut in half diagonally to give four large triangles.
- Beat the egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large, non-stick frying pan until hot.
- Dip each triangle in the egg mixture to cover both sides and then cook in the frying pan until set and golden brown, turning once.
- Add the banana to the frying pan and cook for about 1 minute.
- Spoon the raspberries and cooked banana onto the triangles.
- Drizzle with honey or syrup and serve immediately.
For less hearty appetites, cut the sandwiches into smaller triangles instead.