- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
Easy to make and better than the takeaway or packet ones. I use homemade breadcrumbs for inside and out the only difference being that the outside coating are oven cooked first.
10 people made this
- 300g minced chicken or turkey
- 1 handful breadcrumbs
- 1 small handful chopped onion
- 60g (2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan
- 30g (1 oz) chopped basil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- golden breadcrumbs for coating
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:40min
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, except for the golden breadcrumbs.
- When mixed use one teaspoon to take a portion and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in golden breadcrumbs until completely covered and place onto an oven dish lined with greasproof paper.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20-30 minutes at about 140 C / Gas 2.
- I served this with watercress and dressing and a baked potato with butter.
Can be frozen before it is cooked and used for another day.
Making own breadcrumbs is great for using up stale bread and saving money.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
it was amazing and tasted exactly who it looked-07 Apr 2012