- Dish type
A healthy dessert or breakfast on the go, this chia pudding is sustaining and satisfying. Serve plain or add a variety of toppings; I like toasted almonds and coconut!
Essex, England, UK
9 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 3 to 4 portions
- 500ml almond milk
- 6 to 8 tablespoons chia seeds
- 50g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
MethodPrep:5min ›Extra time:8hr setting › Ready in:8hr5min
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Pour into 3 to 4 ramekins or glasses. Chill overnight to set. Serve chilled.
You can use a variety of fruit and berries here, not just blueberries. For the sweetener, you can use almost anything you like and simply sweeten to taste.
If you find you prefer a firmer texture, add more chia seeds for a firmer set.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
by Liz Fisher
I’m a fan of pudding and appreciate healthy alternatives! I did replace the Almond Milk with Rice Milk due to allergies and frozen blueberries instead of fresh, which were a tad chewy but I’m not picky.-13 Jan 2019