Peel a squash, grate it and slice it thinly.
We also clean the beets and cut them into slices.
We do the same with the carrots.
We put them all in a tray, sprinkle with salt and 2 tablespoons of oil and put in the oven until soft and slightly browned.
Baking time depends on the thickness of the slices.
Meanwhile, prepare the bulgur as follows: on the side of the bulgur we need a cup of hot water, lemon juice and a little grated peel.
Mix them in a bowl and leave covered for 5 minutes until the bulgur absorbs all the liquid.
With the back of a fork we loosen the bulgur and put a tablespoon of olive oil.
Place the vegetables and bulgur on a plate and serve.
Ingredients for the vegetable cream soup recipe
- - 1 zucchini
- - 4 potatoes
- - 1 onion
- - 1 small celery
- - 2-3 bunches of cauliflower
- - 1 leek
- - 1 parsnip
- - 1 patrol
- - 2-3 carrots
- - 2 tomatoes
- - a donut
- - 2 bell peppers
- - 1 sweet potato
- - a clove of garlic
- - 1 eggplant (optional 1 white eggplant)
- - 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- - salt, pepper and other spices to taste - thyme, rosemary, turmeric (each to taste)
How do we prepare the recipe for cooked vegetable cream soup?
1. Peel the zucchini, celery, potatoes, onions, carrots, parsnips, parsley, sweet potatoes and eggplant and peel them. Garlic, leeks, cauliflower, tomatoes, donuts and bell peppers are just washed.
2. Cut into large pieces, either cubes or slices, as you wish.
3. Place in a pan on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with oil and spices and mix them by hand to get over all the oil and spices.
4. Place in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 50 minutes-an hour.
5. Remove and allow to cool.
6. Transfer to a pot, making sure to peel the garlic before transferring. (picture 6)
7. Put a liter and a half of water or until the vegetables are covered and boil until they boil.
8. After boiling, leave to cool. If you think there is a lot of liquid left, drain into a separate bowl. Put in a blender until you get a cream. If you want the soup to be more liquid, you can gradually add the liquid you drained earlier. (picture 7)
9. Optionally, you can add greasy cream or butter if you want the consistency to be more creamy. Recommends that the cream be at least 20% fat.
10. Season with salt to taste.
Presentation and service
We serve them with homemade croutons, and for those who are & bdquocarnivori & rdquo you can add bacon pulled a little in the pan.
The recipe for croutons is extremely simple and is usually made by my 7-year-old son alone (of course, supervised & ndash the picture with him is just for example)
200-300 g of diced bread
parsley (I put a link to parsley, but I think you like everyone's taste)
The oil, the parsley and the cleaned garlic are crushed in a mincer and then mixed with the bread.
Place in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Daniela Martin and she participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cream soup with ripe vegetables, zucchini and cauliflower
Marinated mussels, sauces and cooked vegetables
Four recipes in one post, so you can more easily combine tastes. A menu with fewer calories, recipes selected from Adi Hadean's blog. I prepared them on a special day, an anniversary. The positive appreciation was unanimous from all those who sat at that table. The sauces showed us completely new tastes.
OVEN VEGETABLES IN THE OVEN
new white potatoes (they weren't too new to me even though they were so pretentious)
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt, pepper, whole seed cumin, green or dried thyme
beef / pork approx. 500g
I put about 1 tablespoon mixture of: black pepper, green pepper, cumin, coriander (you can add anything you like, which goes with the chosen meat: cloves, cinnamon, sage, anise, etc.)
laurel I put two chopped sheets
large salt (1 teaspoon tip)
1 orange and 1 lemon (or lime, the grapefruit will give a bitter shade but it is aromatic, or white wine & # 8230)
1 bunch chopped parsley
1 piece onion
garlic I put 1 small / medium head
optional 1/2 hot pepper (I put 1 chilli powder)
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
peel from 5-6 lemons
50-80ml water (as consistent as you want it to be)
1 knife tip salt and one sugar
juice from 1/2 large lemon
1-1.5 cups of milk
1-1.5 cups water
1 tablespoon butter
100 g sour cream
OVEN VEGETABLES IN THE OVEN
Wash the vegetables.
1. Boil the beets and potatoes in their skins. If the potatoes are not new, small and fragile, those of about 5-6 cm maximum, take them out after about 20 minutes, otherwise, after only 10 minutes.
2. Boil the beets for about 35 minutes, depending on the size, try the toothpick when it is soft, turn off the heat.
3. During this time, rub the carrots and parsnips with the abrasive part of a new / clean kitchen sponge so that the soil is well removed but the shell remains.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
5. Put all the vegetables in a thick pan. I forgot to put the garlic which is the best, put the peeled puppies with everything. Pour a cup of water and sprinkle with oil. Sprinkle with all the specified spices.
If the potatoes are still hard (those that are not new), leave them until the fork penetrates them easily.
1. Prepare a casserole with a lid in which you will marinate the meat. It was good to have been made of glass.
2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. I squeezed them at the juicer. If you squeeze them by hand, roll them on the table before peeling them, to get more juice. Put the juice in the pan.
3. Chop the parsley and put it in the casserole.
4. Crush the spices with salt in a mortar and put them in the pan. Crush the garlic, finely chop the onion and add them to the casserole.
5. Add the oil, mix and put the meat you are dressing, roll it well in the mixture. I crammed the citrus peels on the side and on top. I didn't put it underneath because I preferred the meat to be better dipped in the marinade.
6. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 16 hours.
7. Preheat the oven and bake the muscle in a heat-resistant dish, on baking paper, without a lid, at 200 degrees, for 20 minutes. The meat will be pink in the middle and juicy. I left it for 30 minutes because my family refuses the pink meat in the middle, although that's how I like it and that's how it's recommended. I browned it a little under the grill for 3 minutes (the tray on the middle step).
1. Wash the lemons with cold water. Dry them with a paper towel. You peel only the yellow peel without the white part under it. In a saucepan, boil the water and when it boils, put the shells, the water should be just enough to cover them well. Boil them for 1.5-2 minutes. Repeat the operation 5 more times: strain them by throwing water, put new water to boil without shells and when it boils, put the shells for another 1.5-2 min. A total of 5-6 times this cycle is repeated. The goal is to cut the bitter taste.
2. Then put them in the blender cup. Add the oil and 50ml of water, salt, sugar and lemon juice.
3. Mix for 20-30 seconds at low speed, then at maximum. You will get a creamy sauce, with the consistency of mayonnaise. If you want it thinner, mix it with water, about 30 ml. Gradually add and try.
4. Store in the refrigerator in a glass bowl with a lid. I put it in the jar. It stays ok for more than a week.
It goes very well with fish, asparagus, duck, beef, vegetables and steamed fruits. It is sour but it also has a discreetly bitter tint that if you dislike it you can extinguish it with even more lemon juice (I give my opinion).
1. Wash and peel celery. Cut it into cubes of about 2 cm and boil it in water + milk + salt enough to contain them and not remain dry. It takes about 20-25 minutes.
2. Drain them very well from the liquid, put them in a blender, put the butter on top of the pieces (they will melt instantly if they are hot) and after it has melted, add the cream.
3. Mix for about 3 minutes. Add more salt if necessary. You get a fine cream.
It goes well with: fish, chicken, pork, lamb and beef, but also with baked carrots, baked parsnips, cooked beets, pan-fried asparagus, grilled zucchini.
Pasta with vegetables and baked garlic
I suggest a portion of pasta with vegetables and baked garlic, as fresh and flavorful as possible, as in AromaVerde. I missed some slightly crunchy, ripe and subtly flavored vegetables and the wonder of baked garlic, which if you feel like it, you can eat and spread on bread.
Tarragon, mmm, my mother pulled hard on me to swallow it. She kept showing me her tarragon bush that grew proud and beautiful in the garden, she slipped a few more tarragon threads into my salad, she even made a clove of garlic with thyme and tarragon, and that's how I found out that I like tarragon . I wouldn't have said!
If you don't like greens too much, be patient. Cook with them, put them in salads, combine them with ingredients so that they become tempting for you. I didn't like it before either, I was limited to parsley and dill, the larch was "not to see it", but since I'm a vegetarian I love everything that is green and fragrant.
Pasta with vegetables and baked garlic
200 grams of wholemeal pasta
150 grams of diced zucchini
150 grams of broken broccoli bunches
100 grams of yellow / green beans
150 grams of garlic or 5 heads
1-2 sprigs of tarragon, rosemary and thyme (fresh)
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
olive oil (I used spray)
Wash the vegetables, cut and put in a bowl with tarragon, rosemary and thyme, add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with a little olive oil (I used about 5-6 puffs of spray), do not forget and lemon juice to add to the bowl and if you want you can put 100-200 ml of water in the covered bowl. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
In a smaller bowl put the chopped garlic on top of the head (like a hat), sprinkle with a little olive oil, salt and it will stay in the oven at the same time as the vegetables.
Boil the pasta, place the vegetables on top and squeeze the cooked garlic cloves. You will see that the inside comes out very easily and has the consistency of a cream. About 2 servings come out of the whole story above.
How to prepare bulgur and quinoa salad
Boil the bread in a bowl. When it boils, add a little salt and the mixture of bulgur and quinoa. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain in a sieve.
Meanwhile, wash the salad and dry it in a centrifuge. Peel an onion and chop it according to your preference. Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers.
In a large bowl put the mixture of bulgur and quinoa, then add the other ingredients. Salt to taste, add lemon juice and olive oil.
Mix gently and the salad is ready to eat. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
BULGURY COOKED MUSHROOMS WITH SUSAN
I discovered baked meatballs some time before pregnancy.
They do not have the classic taste, like the fried ones, but they have a special aroma that will conquer you.
I made various shapes of meat, rice, oats, vegetables and why not try bulgur ?!
100 gr bulgur
100 gr chicken breast
2 medium potatoes
1 small carrot
1 small onion
5-6 teaspoons of sesame
5-6 teaspoons of breadcrumbs
oil for greasing
METHOD OF PREPARATION
I hydrated the bulgur in water for 1-2 hours.
Then I boiled it with vegetables.
I boiled the chicken.
I finely chopped the meat, carrot and onion, and mixed them with the finely mashed potatoes.
I formed sticks in my oiled palms, and rolled them through the sesame and pastry mix.
I placed them in the tray lined with baking paper greased with oil and I sprayed a little more oil.
I left them on medium heat until they were browned on all sides.
I served them hot with basil puree with basil.
Bulgur is a delicious and healthy food, reminiscent of oriental cuisine, which can be prepared in many ways.
Bulgur is a mixture of several types of ground wheat grains, which resemble the texture and taste of rice and couscous. It is used in Arabic tabbouleh salad, but also as a substitute for rice in pilaf, sauerkraut, stuffed peppers, dumplings and the like. (See also the simplest recipes for peppers stuffed with rice and rice with vegetables)
The advantage that bulgur has is its nutritional values. It has a higher content of fiber, protein and vitamins than rice, making it a suitable food in diets and ideal for regulating intestinal transit.
Here is one of the many ways you can prepare bulgur.
- Cut the onion into cubes and put it to harden in three tablespoons of olive oil. Leave it until it becomes glassy and mix, so as not to burn.
- Pour the dried bulgur over the onion and mix well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and simmer for a few minutes.
- Turn off everything with a large cup of hot water. Let it boil for about 20 minutes.
- You will know that it is ready when the water has been largely absorbed by the bulgur. Near the end, add the parsley and mint.
- Serve hot or cold bulgur, according to your preferences.
Try these oriental recipes: Falafel, Baba ganoush
Bulgur with ripe vegetables - Recipes
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half moons
- 2 diced bell peppers
- 1 eggplant cut into quarters
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 150 g bulgur
- 375 g cold vegetable broth (homemade)
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 4 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoons of paprika
- 4 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- the juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
Arrange the chopped zucchini, eggplant and peppers on top of the baking paper. Season with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper and leave in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until they begin to soften and change color.
Meanwhile, put the bulgur in the pan together with the vegetable broth and let it boil at medium temperature for about 15 minutes, until it is ready and has absorbed the complete liquid.
After the bulgur has cooled a bit, mix it with a fork to become fluffy. Add fresh and dried spices, orange juice, half a tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice and at the end & # 8211 ripe vegetables.
Mix and season again with salt and pepper, if necessary.
If your answer is yes, we are glad you found us! Our mission is to help you gain and maintain the perfect weight, feeding you in a healthy way. This is entirely possible with the help of a diet designed especially for you. We hope we find it useful.
High cholesterol meal diet
To lower cholesterol levels it is important to understand which products are suitable for use, the number of which should be minimized and which are completely banned. The success of the treatment and the well-being depend on it. The list of foods should be adjusted according to the individual characteristics of the patient: allergic reactions and taste preference.
It can be in a moderate amount
Beef, rabbit, chicken, skinless turkey
Pork, goose, duck, pate, sausages and preserves
Lamb, beef, ham, liver
Marine fat-free (parovarnaya, baked, chopped), oysters, shells
Fat, fried, river fish, shrimp, squid
Any vegetables (olives, flax seeds, corn, etc.) in raw form
Animal fats, margarine, butter, fat / lard
Add vegetable oil to the stew and dishes
Protein (better than quail)
Dishes on steak and meat broth
Low-fat cottage cheese, cheese, yogurt, milk, kefir, etc.
Dairy products with fermented fats and cheeses, as well as milk
Products with a medium fat content
Durum wheat bread and pasta / coarse flour,
White bread and buns, pasta made from soft wheat varieties
Bakery products of fine flour for grinding
Juice or unsweetened fruit juice, fruit desserts
Cakes, pastries (especially with creamy, oily cream), all kinds of pastries, ice cream
Baking and other confectionery based on vegetable oils
Fresh, steamed, vegetables, greens, potatoes to cook in a uniform
Fried, grilled, grilled
Salted, fried, coconut
White, green, herbal tea, water (not all sweet)
Coffee, hot chocolate, cocoa
Alcohol (not more than one glass of wine), as an additive to tea, milk or low-fat cream
Yogurt, lemon, pepper, vinegar, mustard
Cream, greasy cream and mayonnaise
Ketchup, low-fat mayonnaise, soy sauce
Baked vegetables: the most common mistakes
One of the fastest ways to prepare meals is cooked vegetables. Surely you have searched the internet at least once for a tasty recipe to prepare cooked vegetables. One of the most popular criteria is how healthy or not the recipe is.
Regardless of the vegetables you choose to cook, peppers, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli or onions, you are sure to make a mistake. Experts say that salt is not enough for extra flavor and flavor.